We had a great Halloween. The weather was so nice this year, we didn't even need jackets to go trick-or-treating!! Marissa dressed up in something still undetermined. Notice the attitude in the photo.


He also got into the trick-or-treating thing. Dave brought him home when it started to rain a little and he did not want to stay home. He wanted to keep going so Dave was a good sport and kept on going with him. He has done nothing but eat candy for the last 2 days.

Zachary was dressed as Mario from the video games. I was rather impressed. He came up with all his own ideas for his costume.
Mason dressed up as Charlie Brown. We got a lot of compliments on his costume. The funny part was his was so easy too. He loved his costume and even answers to "Charlie" now.
We also had the opportunity to go to Ross' retirement program on Halloween day. The people he worked with had so many great and wonderful things to say about him and we can only agree with what a wonderful man he is. We are proud of him and excited for him to spend more time developing his talents as an artist, writer and musician. The kids are excited to be able to spend more time with "papa" too.
Zachary had his 1st grade Halloween program the night before Halloween. He was so excited to sing all the songs they have been learning in school. All the kids looked so cute all dressed up, but the pictures didn't really turn out.
The elementary school had a big Halloween Carnival as their fundraiser a couple of weeks ago. I was able to be on the planning committee. I was amazed at how much "behind the scenes" things go on in order to pull off that big of an event. We did great though and earned enough money for the PTA this year. 


6 comments:
Hurrah for the update. i need to get the rest of your pictures from the openhouse. I forgot to take any!
wow your kids are looking older!! Great costumes!
I love your boys costumes! So clever...
I didn't realize you had a blog!!!! yeah - I will add it to my list to blogstalk!!
Yeah! I have finally found your blog. I can now blog stalk you. I have been meaning to send you the links for the photo collages. You can either do them in Picasa3 or Photoscape. I like Photoscape better.
It's time to update!!
Post a Comment