Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged!

Several people have tagged me for this fun bit of trivia!

3 Joys
1 -My family. I love my husband and my kids beyond words. They give me my strength and the will to go on every day.
2 - Spending time with friends. I live in such a great place with so many good friends around me.
3 - Serving others. I love to help others in need. I would love to serve in the humanitarian center or Red Cross or something like that.

3 Fears
1- Losing my husband or my children.
2- Earthquakes. I don't live in a very safe place to be so afraid of them. Just waiting for "the big one"
3- Not getting enough done in a day. Like Becca, I love to make lists and check things off. I even add things to my list that I have already done that day so I can check it off. If only there were more time in a day :0}

3 Goals
1- Learn how to take great photographs of my kids.
2- Become a fitness know-it-all and live it. I would love to have the body I dream of.
3- Travel to Australia with Dave, where he served his mission. We would love to go back and visit all the people he served down under.

3 Obsessions
1 - Garage sale shopping/bargain shopping. I love to find a good deal. It just gives me a high!
2 - Having a clean house. Like Vicki, I hate going to bed with my house messy. I love to have it all clean in the morning when I wake up.
3- Ice Cream!

3 Surprising Facts about Myself
1- I have never been skiing. I live in one of the best places on earth to ski and have never been. I don't really like the cold weather and I'm afraid I will fall and break something on my first try. But maybe someday . . .
2 - I would rather read all my friends/family blogs than update my own, as evidenced previously.
3- I am scared to death of having a teenage daughter!! Any help appreciated!

No comments: