I have mixed feelings about Mason turning 2! I am happy that he is experiencing new things and learning so much. I am sad that we are no longer in that "baby stage." He is so much fun now (especially since we are done teething) and he is always up to something. He is finally starting to talk a little more now, although I think mom and dad are the only ways able to interpret.
Because he is obsessed with Monsters, Inc. I decided to make him a Sully cake. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures right now (need to get them from Susan's camera) but he seemed thrilled with all the birthday attention. He also loved having all the family over to entertain and play with him.
He is definitely the youngest of the family. He has perfected cuteness when he wants something. He always tilts his head to the side and asks for whatever he wants. Now how can a parent say "no" to that? We love this little boy so much. We are so grateful to have him part of our family. He makes us laugh and cry and everything in between.


2 comments:
Mason is really doing well with his Spanish accent. He's going to be a real Don Juan when he grows up!
That's right! Mason already had his birthday! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Are you getting addicted to blogging yet?
Post a Comment