Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!


We are glad to be celebrating Easter !! After all the kids had a sleepover at Grandma & Grandpa's on Friday night they got to decorate Easter eggs and go on an Easter Egg hunt. Dave and I spent all day Saturday shopping in Park City without children. It was great!! Thanks to Grandpa & Grandma for fulfillling our parental duties for the holiday.
The kids are off-track again. It feels like its too soon already but at least the weather is much more cooperative now. They can spend a lot more time outside. Mason has discovered how much fun it is outside and wants to constantly be out. (It could be a long summer). We love all of our families and friends and think of you often. We enjoy keeping up with everyone by their blogs. Hopefully we will have more adventures to share on this blog soon!

3 comments:

steph said...

what a cute pix of your kids!! And I'm jealous of your kid-less shopping trip. That's great!! And happy anniversary. We're on the lace year too. :)

Katherine said...

When did Mason get so big?! We're way overdue to see all of you. Oh, I think we watched Monsters, Inc. about the same amount when Alyssa was Mason's age. We had to watch the part where Boo is eating Cheerios over and over and over...

Becca S. said...

I am so glad that you updated! I love the co-contributors. It's great to get different views of family life. I'm glad you guys had a great Easter.