Tuesday, June 15, 2010
My Favorite Website to Find Deals!
So I have become quite obsessed with scoring huge deals at the store or online! I love to find the cheapest way to get what my family needs/wants. I have been able to score a lot of free stuff by using my favorite website - freebies2deals.com! I am so obsessed that I even went to her coupon conference last month and loved the information I got. I get so many free samples just by checking this website many times a day. I have also used it to score deals such as: DownEast shirts for only $3.50 at their Tent sale last week, Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom cleaner for Free at Target this week, etc. etc. If you are looking to find a way to save at the store on groceries or whatever, you have to check out her site!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment