Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random Questions

I don't have any new pictures or anything exciting to add right now, so I am copying this cute survey from my friend, Jane. Feel free to read and copy onto your own blog!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30 a.m. Sweet hubby let me sleep in!

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the first film you saw at the cinema? Can't remember but, I remember going to one of the Superman movies

4. What is your favorite t.v. show? Currently, American Idol & The Office. I netflix other series such as 24, Battlestar Gallactica, Veronica Mars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc.

5. What do usually have for breakfast? A bowl of cereal -- I don't cook in the mornings.

6. What is your middle name? Ann

7. What food do you dislike? Any seafood, red onions, sweet potatoes

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? HSM 3 -- I know, kind of cheesy

9. What kind of car do you drive? 2002 Ford Windstar

10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey on wheat

11. What characteristic do you despise? Deceit and Lying.

12. Favorite item of clothing? Sweats when I'm home.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacationwhere would you go? Right now, I would settle on anywhere outside of Utah, but I am definitely looking forward to a trip to Hawaii next year.

14. Favorite brand of clothing? Not really into brands, but right now I like Gap

15. Where would you retire? San Diego (not too hot, not too cold)

16. Favorite sport to watch? Ice skating, summer Olympics

17. When is your birthday? April 30

18. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night

19. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2

20. Pets? Well, I wouldn't call them pets, but we inherited 2 cats when we bought our house. I'm allergic so they have to stay outside.

21. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom

22. How are you today? Great. Well rested after a 2 hour nap.

23. What is your favorite candy? Snickers

24. What is your favorite flower? Tulips, Daisies

25. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to?

26. What is your favorite pastime? Reading, stitching, surfing the Internet

27. What are you listening to right now? Nothing !! Sweet silence because the kids are in bed!

28. What was the last thing you ate? An oreo cookie

29. Do you wish on stars? Yes

30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red or Yellow

31. How is the weather right now? Dark and cold

32. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Richel about PTA

33. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper

34. Favorite restaurant? Anywhere, but I love steak.

35. Real hair color? Lt. brown

36. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies, games,

37. Summer or Winter? Summer

38. Hugs or Kisses? Both!

39. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

40. Coffee or Tea? Neither

41. When was the last time you cried? Today. Our good friends are moving and reality hit.

42. What is under your bed? Dust, binkies, magazines, books, craft paint -- Ok, I know I need to clean it out!

43. What are you afraid of? Something happening to my husband or children, lightening

44. Salty or Sweet? Depends on the mood.

45. How many keys are on your ring? 2

46. How many years at your current job? 12

47. Favorite day of the week? Friday

48. Do you make friends easily? I am a true blue personality so I like to have friends, but it takes a while.

49. What did you do last night? Went to my daughter's dance competition and ate an Iceberg shake on the way home. Watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

50. How many towns have you lived in? 5 -- Sandy, South Jordan, West Jordan, Davenport, Herriman

6 comments:

Paisley Circle Chronicles said...

fun insights!! Just happy to see an update!!

Double A Family said...

Darci,

That was fun to see...we have a lot of things in common! Hope all is well with your family!

Michelle

steph said...

Always love your Blog, Darc. We also have a lot in common- Dr. Pepper, Blue personalities, the Office,... Cute pictures too! Miss ya!

Katherine said...

Thanks for sharing! I love to read what you guys are up to!

Kristydawn said...

ha ha, I finally found you on Sheri's blog. Now I got ya!!!

Paisley Circle Chronicles said...

It would be okay to update!