Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mason's first haircut


On first glance, it wouldn't appear that Mason really did need a haircut, until you looked at the back of his head and above his little ears. His hair is so blonde that he looks bald still, but I promise that there was enough to cut. He had a mini-mullett going on in the back and the hair above his ears made it look like he had wings. He did such a great job just sitting on my lap. Afterward he kept pointing to his head and saying "Hair" so i think he was pretty proud of how he looked afterward.

2 comments:

Becca S. said...

I'm so glad that you updated your blog. Your kids are great! I hope that you like the tent as much as we do!

Paisley Circle Chronicles said...

Love the blog!! And we love the kids and parents too!!