So after many suggestions made, we are finally starting our family blog. I actually had intended to start after Heather's urging at Christmas, but finding the time to do it is another thing. But we are excited to share our family updates with everyone.
The kids are finally back in school!!! After one month off of school the kids finally went back this week. We had a nice break though. We spent a lot of time laying around watching movies and playing games. The kids loved playing with their friends and I loved having 3 entertainers for Mason. I also loved being able to sleep in!!! But now I get my 3 hour break every afternoon while Zach is at school and Mason has a nap. It's great to have that time to recharge before the tornado swoops in when school gets out.
Dave is busy building his practice. He has been working hard at marketing lately. It's sad when we get so excited over those sore backs from everyone shoveling the snow! We got a whopper of a storm this last week. It took me over an hour to shovel just part of the driveway. When Dave got home that night, I could hardly move my back hurt so bad. Luckily, I have connections with a great chiropractor!!
We love reading everyone else's blogs and hope ours can be somewhat enlightening.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I snuck a peek! I'm so excited for when you start adding pictures and more family events.
Post a Comment